Database Access using pyodbc. I've a problem

Doug Phillips DPhillips at cybergroup.com
Sun Jun 17 18:09:12 EDT 2007

There are two user execution settings in Apache.  The first (User) tells
Apache which user to run as.  The second (SuExec User) tells Apache
which user to run CGI files as.  These can (and should) be handled
differently in a production system.

I'm not familiar with how apache handles these functions in a Windows
environment, but the references in a prior answer to this thread should
help you out.

-Doug