PEP 3107 and stronger typing (note: probably a newbie question)

Eduardo "EdCrypt" O. Padoan eopadoan at altavix.com
Sat Jun 30 11:15:26 EDT 2007

On 6/30/07, Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:
> Eduardo "EdCrypt" O. Padoan a écrit :
> > Remember that pure CPython has no different "compile time" and
> > runtiime.
>
> Oh yes ? So what's the compiler doing, and what are those .pyc files ?
> (hint: read the doc)

Sorry, I surely know that Python has a compile time, I wanted to say
somthing like "compile time checks except from syntax". My intention
was to show that a *huge* change in the Python interpretation model
would be needed to allow what he wanted, but I finished my email too
early :P
And yes, I readed the docs :)

--
EduardoOPadoan (eopadoan->altavix::com)