Tkinter custom drawing

Xavier Bérard xavier_berard at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:58:16 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to use custom drawing in Tkinter.
I've been using it for few months, and all I know about custom drawing
is to draw directly on a Canvas with such methods as "create_line",
"create_rectangle", etc.

Now, the problem, is that I have already plenty of widgets on my
screen. I just want to draw over them, which is a bit difficult in my
comprehension of things.

My perfect solution was to put temporary invisible Canvas when I want
do use draw methods, but such thing doesn't exist (as far as I could
search in this community's posts).

Anyone have a clue ?

Thanks,
Xavier Berard