The Modernization of Emacs

Robert Uhl eadmund42 at NOSPAMgmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:36:30 EDT 2007

nebulous99 at gmail.com writes:

> And both of them, though especially the latter, regarding what a
> feeping creature emacs is.

I like it.  Every new version has great new abilities.

> I don't suppose there's also a kitchen sink in there somewhere? Or is
> that just nethack?

Check out nethack.el <http://www.nongnu.org/nethack-el/>.  You can run
nethack within emacs.  This, of course, means that there _is_ a kitchen
sink within emacs (when it's running nethack within itself)...

I don't think the Java folks are nuts for what they've done.  I just
don't like how hard they make certain simple and important things.
                                                 --Kent M. Pitman