Looking for a wxPython GUI builder

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jun 16 21:42:11 EDT 2007

hg wrote:
> Dick Moores wrote:
>
>> How about SPE?
>>
>> Any others?
>>
>> And which ones do people
>> actually use? Commercial or Freeware.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dick Moores
>

> I use wxDesigner: http://www.roebling.de/
>
> hg

I've used both BoaConstructor and wxDesigner - this latter product I am
still using happily after three years.

However I would encourage people without much windowing experience to
consider Dabo seriously. Its developers have gone to a lot of trouble to
iron out inconsistencies and provide a rational GUI model. Reportedly
many people happily use Dabo solely to build GUIs, even though it's
actually a three-tier application development framework.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119