Why Python?

Etienne Hilson etienne.hilson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:58:23 EDT 2007

>  IMO Python is a powerful language and a fast-develop one.

IMO Python and java are very similar in the way that they are powerful
and fast-develop one, even if java is a bit heavier to program with.

But IMO the VERY goo point for python is the available graphical
interfaces (Tkinter, wxPython, Pygame, ...), because I remember to
have lost half of my hair trying to do a VERY simple stupid graphical
application with java.

my two cents :-)

Etienne

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)          Ceci est un petit lapin. Copiez/collez-le dans