Installing python under the linux

Danyelle Gragsone ladynikon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:59:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yeah .. if its ubuntu then you have python already installed.  I would
suggest that you start reading the documentation on your distro.  How
did you get your distro if you don't know what it is?  That concerns
me a bit.  Ubuntu has alot of documentation as well as a help channel
on irc.  irc.freenode.net #ubuntu.  You can pull up alot of
documentation by just typing "ubuntu documentation" or "ubuntu guides"
in google.

good luck!
Danyelle