Where can I suggest an enchantment for Python Zip lib?

durumdara durumdara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:09:43 EDT 2007

Hi!

Where can I ask it?

I want to ask that developers change the Python's Zip lib in the next
versions.
The Zip lib not have a callback procedure. When I zip something, I don't
know, what is the actual position of the processing, and how many bytes
remaining.
It is simply rewriteable, but when I get new Python, it is forget this
thing again...

So some callback needed for it, if possible. With this I can abort
processing and I can show the actual state when I processing a large file.

See this thread:
http://groups.google.com.kh/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/c6069d12273025bf/18b9b1c286d9af7b?lnk=st&q=python+zip+callback&rnum=1#18b9b1c286d9af7b

Thanks for your help:
dd