XMLRPC and SSL

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Jun 18 17:40:53 EDT 2007

Chaz Ginger schrieb:
> I have a web service that I built and it requires using SSL. I have
> found a few examples of clients using SSL but none that allow me to
> change the client's certificate or the chain of certificates the client
> will use to authenticate the server.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good example of this?

I don't have an example, but I think you should create a ServerProxy,
passing explicitly a SafeTransport subclass as the transport= argument.
That subclass should override get_host_info, and return the x509
parameters to be passed to httplib.HTTPSConnection (i.e. keyfile=
and cert_file=).

Regards,
Martin