How to uninstall packages

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:35:38 EDT 2007

Yeah sure thats what is (finally) working but its never clear upfront
for a package what its dependency needs are -- linux version of DLL
hell.  And it gets worse for systems that are little worlds in
themselves like python, ruby, eclipse, webmin etc.  because they have
their own package-management systems which invariably quarell with the
native apt/rpm or whatever...