Where do they tech Python officialy ?

Paul Rubin http
Tue Jul 24 05:02:17 EDT 2007

NicolasG <nicolasg at gmail.com> writes:
> The problem is that I would like to work as a Python programmer but
> all the job vacancies I can find requires a couple of years of
> professional experience ... that I don't have. How a wanna be
> programmer can start working as a programmer if there is no chance to
> start from somewhere ? That's the reason I created this topic.

Why would you want to become a programmer?  Programmers smell bad,
they have no social life, they get treated like crap by everyone.
They can get paid pretty well but then they spend all the money on
useless electronic junk so they still live like bums.  There is only
one reason to be a programmer, which is that the drive to program
burns in you like a fire.  But in that case don't ask how to become a
programmer, because you are already one, so welcome to the ranks ;-).