The best platform and editor for Python

Sönmez Kartal rainwatching at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:30:07 EDT 2007

Hello,

Emacs is the best for anything for me. Some people prefers Eclipse
with PyDev extension.

Build some real world applications with Python. Pick what do you need
from SourceForge or similar one then write it. If it is something you
need then you probably will make it more special then you found and
this will take you to the more coding and more...

By the way, thanks for winning Magny Cours grand prix Kimi... :-P