code indentation

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jul 24 19:07:56 EDT 2007

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> writes:

> vedrandekovic at v-programs.com wrote:
> > On 24 srp, 05:20, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> >> Try with a simple example. Let's say you want to convert this:
> >> [...]
> > [...] Can you give me some example script of this? Please!!!
> >
> > PS:   THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!
>
> It's unfortunate that you are having difficulty with two languages
> simultaneously: your command of English, though impressive, appears
> to be insufficient for you to explain the problem [...]

And while we're on the topic of communication: The original poster
would do well to learn that increasing the number of consecutive
punctuation marks (!!!, ???) is a sure way to turn away many people
who would otherwise be helpful. Sentences need at most one '!' or '?',
adding more does not improve the chances of being taken seriously.

--
 \        "We have to go forth and crush every world view that doesn't |
  `\             believe in tolerance and free speech."  -- David Brin |