howto resend args and kwargs to other func?

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Sun Jul 1 05:19:07 EDT 2007

dmitrey <openopt at ukr.net> wrote:

> On Jul 1, 12:00 pm, Duncan Booth <duncan.bo... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> You 'need something like this', so write something like that.
>> Did you intend to ask a question?
>
> I would gladly write the one, but the example doesn't work, and I
> don't know any easy way (moreover any way) to make it work correctly.
> D.

The example doesn't work because it isn't a real example (what are
some_cond or some_other_args?). An identical example which runs but doesn't
give the output you expect would be more meaningful.

If you actually wrote a runnable example, and explained what about it you
think doesn't work, then I could probably tell you how to fix it without
having to engage my telepathy.

The only thing I can see wrong with your made-up example is that you may
have intended a * before some_other_args, but since it isn't a real example
it is probably just a typo rather than being your question.