scripts into wxPython

justme llansteffan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:39:47 EDT 2007

Hello

I've been happily scripting away for the last few years (Matlab, now
Python) and all has been fine. Now I find myself scripting up code for
clients, but they all want a nice GUI. I've had a tinker with wxPython
and it all seems standard enough but I was wondering if anyone has any
comments about how easy it is to shoehorn some fairly complex scripts
into a GUI so that non-scripters can use the code. I assume I'll need
to recode up all the input outputs?

Any thoughts, or should I have started GUI programming right at the
outset!

Cheers