(May be OT) developing in jython, using in java?

Gerardo Herzig gherzig at fmed.uba.ar
Tue Jul 31 17:46:27 EDT 2007

Hi all. I dont know if this is the right place for asking this, but
maybe some of you know where i must go.
The thing is:

Im writing a very simple class (in python) to access some LDAP server. A
companion will access to the same LDAP server too, but his developing in
java. So i said "ok, wait, i dont think we have to make the exact same
thing twice! Let me see if jython can help us"....I can find (after a
quick review) an answer to this: "Can i, using jython, make a package so
my companion can import that package as a webservice??"

As im farly new in python, *very* new at Java, and *even newer* at
jython, my brain just said to me "ok, i dont know, i want a beer", so
maybe some of you can gide me to where i must go in order to clarify my
ideas.

Thanks!!!

Gerardo