Where do they tech Python officialy ?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Mon Jul 23 13:27:30 EDT 2007

In article <1185209574.045112.163780 at g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
NicolasG  <nicolasg at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I want to be a professional python programmer, unfortunately I'm
>working on technical support and don't have the time/patience to start
>making projects my self. I tried to apply to some Python positions but
>unfortunately sometimes to work as a programmer is really hard in this
>world, every employee requires professional experience and you can't
>really start as a beginner..
>
>I'm planning to save some money and attend a course in any of the
>universities that teach hard core Python.
>
>Does some one have any suggestions on which University to attend ?
>Alternatives solutions are welcome..
			.
			.
			.
Autodidacticism is an alternative; feel free to regard <URL:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining > as a member of
that class.

If you, for example, were to teach yourself Python, then
volunteer with prominent extensions or even the core (there's
plenty to do in regard to documentation and testing), you'd
soon have accumulated quite a bit of experience that enlightened
employers recognize is as professional as any other.

I leave to others the chore of summarizing all the universities
with Python offerings.