Simple search and Display system, no need for db?

flit superflit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:57:28 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I was discussing with a friend and we get in a hot debate.

We have homepage that act like a name list.

The user goes there:

- Choose the building -- Department and the user receive an html table
with all names .

So the user gives two inputs and receive the names.

Currently we are using this in mysql, This is the reason of the
debate.

If our list will never change and we are supposing that will be true
for a long time, is it not too much use an mysql?

Which kind of structure can we use in python? in web?

Thanks!