Python and Tkinter Primer/Tutorial?

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Mon Jul 16 09:44:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tips to the posters above. Wow, the Grayson book is $98 on
Amazon. I think I'll see if I can get a library loan!

Midway on the NMT page, they fleetingly mention Lutz, but give no reference
on it. From Amazon:

Learning Python, Second Edition [ILLUSTRATED] (Paperback)
by Mark Lutz (Author), David Ascher (Author)

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>