New guy question - user form

meg99 glen.e.mettler at lmco.com
Wed Jul 18 09:02:54 EDT 2007

I am using a scheduling sw package that uses Python as its scripting
language much like Excel uses Visual Basic.  I am fluent in VB but I
am just beginning in Python.

What I need to do is this:  I need to create a user form that will
contain some predefined data (captured from the scheduling sw
database) and some fields that the user will enter.  When the user is
finished, he will write the data to the database via a command button
on the form.

I have looked at some of the tutorials and I have a couple of books
but I don't see a user form utility like there is in VB.

I am using version 1.5.2 (the sw I am using does not now support
anything else).

Can I do what I have described with what I have?

Regards,

meg99