Building a Python app with Mozilla

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Thu Jul 5 09:22:35 EDT 2007

Brett Cannon was doing some work with the Firefox security model to
allow Python coding from within Firefox.  He may have stopped doing the
work because it would not lead to a PhD.  I am really looking forward to
seeing someone making this a possibility.

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy