C++ Modules for python: How to?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:28:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm interested in making a C++ library of mine usable through python.
Python does a similar thing with Expat (the non-validating XML
parser). I notice that with Expat, python is importing a C++ header
file into a PY file and the interface is available to python. I've
read through the python documentation as well as done a little bit of
google research and I've not been able to find a tutorial of some sort
on how to do this. Perhaps I just don't know the right words to search
for.

If anyone could lead me in the right direction (possibly an article,
tutorial, etc) I would greatly appreciate it.