I am giving up perl because of assholes on clpm -- switching to Python

Sherm Pendley spamtrap at dot-app.org
Thu Jul 26 11:43:48 EDT 2007

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Martha_Jones at tx.net writes:
>
>> Python is a better language, with php support, anyway, but I am fed
>> up with attitudes of comp.lang.perl.misc.
>
> Please, if you must fred the troll, drop comp.lang.python from the
> discussion (i.e. post trplies only to the newsgroup this message
> relates to).

Grow up. This troll doesn't relate to *either* group.

Redirecting responses towards a group you don't read is just as trollish
as the original. Ignoring it is best, but if you *must* feed it, respond
to all the listed groups. Encouraging the troll while at the same time
foisting it off upon someone else is just as rude as the original.

sherm--