How to write GUI and event separately in wxPython??

star.public at gmail.com star.public at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:16:57 EDT 2007

On Jul 30, 11:42 am, "Chris Mellon" <arka... at gmail.com> wrote:

> nitpick: list(xrange(42)) == list(xrange(42)) is slightly more concise
> than the list comp..

Not that it has anything to do with this topic anymore, but I find the
list comp a bit clearer for expressing the thought 'each element in
one is the same as the coresponding element in the other, or: the
sequences are identical' -- the list() version would proabably have
had me going 'huh?' even longer ^_^.
--
[star for star in weaver]