python and Test Director

solonlee at comcast.net solonlee at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 09:38:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

 I have sent this similar email via another email address before I have registered with this email address, so the previous one may be rejected. I am sending agian via this newly established email address of mine.

 I am working on a project to translate Procomm to .py scripts, but the buttom line is to drive this .py test scripts via Test Dorector, can anyone guide me how to do it or refer me to some materials to read?I also heard which I am not sure if it's true or not that Test Director can work only with python 2.2 or below, if that's the case, what to do with python 2.4 that I am using now? Can I use WinRunner in between (python and Test Director), I don't know how this will work either. Thanks a lot!!

Solon Lee