code indentation

vedrandekovic at v-programs.com vedrandekovic at v-programs.com
Thu Jul 26 15:32:46 EDT 2007

On 26 srp, 13:43, Steve Holden <st... at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Thorsten Kampe wrote:
> > *  (Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:22:03 -0700)

> >> On this group I ask for serious help and now we talk about
> >> communication. Then I you don't know how to help me then please DON'T
> >> SAY ANYTHING
>
> > You already got serious help even though you haven't realised that
> > yet.
>
> We should be making allowances for this particular poster on account of
> relative youth: I hadn't realised earlier, but we are dealing with a
> fourteen-year-old. Since fourteen-year-olds already know everything we
> should be honored we are being asked for help at all ;-)
>
> regards
>   Steve
> --
> Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
> Holden Web LLC/Ltd          http://www.holdenweb.com
> Skype: holdenweb      http://del.icio.us/steve.holden
> --------------- Asciimercial ------------------
> Get on the web: Blog, lens and tag the Internet
> Many services currently offer free registration
> ----------- Thank You for Reading -------------

Hi again,

Just one more question, can I maybe do this indentation with string
e.g
here is my failed example of try with string:

kl="n=90;if n==90:print'kajmakimar'"

for line in kl.split(";"):
    li=[]
    m=li.append(line)
    if line.endswith(':'):
            m.append("\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t")
    print m

.....so maybe if you can help me with this?

        Regards,

        Vedran

        (http://www.v-programs.com)