The Modernization of Emacs: exists already

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:55:45 EDT 2007

Eh? Me? you?? Who???
Did I say something offensive? Sorry if I did... but I dont understand...

I must say that I found the earlier post useful to me as an old-time
emacs user who's not quite upto all the latest stuff.  However it was
quite off topic for a python list.
The flame war that followed was quite a waste of time and bandwidth:
-- one person who seems to know little blowing his trumpet
-- others who know a great deal (of emacs) not acknowledging the room
for improvement

All off topic for a python list

Sorry once again if I said something offensive.