Iteration over strings

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:07:09 EDT 2007

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your answers guys. I had already known that strings are
immutable, but having been a C++ programmer for years I'm still trying to
get over the fact that it's not std::string :) The python documentation
isn't that easy to navigate in my opinion, so I wasn't able to find the
'replace()' function you guys are talking about. It's actually the perfect
solution for the problem.

I appreciate your time.