Can a low-level programmer learn OOP?

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:24:26 EDT 2007

> 2.  Must be cross-platform: Linux + Windows.
>
> This factor can have a big  impact on whether it is necessary
> to learn a new language, or stick with C.
>
> If my platform was only Linux I could just learn GTK
> and be done  with it.

Chris ....

  The Python bindings for GTK in the form of a mechanism
  deemed  PyGTK  are also available for Windows and provide
  a diverse set of widgets for building GUI applications ....

      http://www.pygtk.org

  The  Applications  page lists a rather large and wide variety
  of the types of programs that have been built using PyGTK ....

      http://www.pygtk.org/applications.html

  There is plenty of decent documentation available
  and a dedicated newsgroup for assistance if needed ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching
Human Being