How to Machine A python script execute Machine B python script?

Jay Loden python at jayloden.com
Sun Jul 8 22:23:34 EDT 2007

If you're running on a UNIX platform, one option would be to use SSH to execute the command remotely. Otherwise, you could also use a client/server setup to have the two scripts communicate across the network and trigger actions etc. It may also be possible to remotely execute an application on Windows using the win32api extensions, but I haven't any idea how you'd go about that. Perhaps others can chime in with detailed information if you let us know what kind of platform you're on and what you're trying to accomplish.

-Jay