Single-stepping through a python script

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 18 00:31:27 EDT 2007

Craig Howard <craig.howard at earthlink.net> writes:

> Sorry, I didn't give enough detail. Is it possible to single-step
> through a code object without using pdb? (Pdb uses the console which
> is not what I want.)

Rather than play elimination, could you tell us more about what you
*do* want? That is, please describe what you want as a positive
instead of "not using the console".

--
 \        "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "Wuh, I think |
  `\      so, Brain, but how will we get three pink flamingos into one |