Access Denied while trying to delete file from python script

Viewer T. dtgeadamo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 04:39:47 EDT 2007

I am trying to write a script that deletes certain files based on
certain criteria.

What I am trying to do is to automate the process of deleting certain
malware files that disguise themselves as system files and hidden
files. When I use os.remove() after importing the os module is raises
a Windows Error: Access denied probably because the files have
disguised themselves as system files. Is there anway to get adequate
privileges under windows to be able to delete system files from within
a python script. I know it is probably a windows security feature but
is there anyway to gain such privileges.