Factory pattern again

cunheise@yahoo.com.cn cunheise at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:04:09 EDT 2007

first you need find the bottleneck of your script db or function
if the bottleneck is db
1. which db do you use do you optimize the db from read
2. the sql you write do not use any index "maybe select code, type
from products where type = 'I' or type = 'S' will help" and you need
create index on type field maybe you need set limit 2000 to sql depend
on your requirement