Reading a Directory of Emails - Problems

StatsJunkie uclamathguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:54:23 EDT 2007

Thanks. I tried that, but absolutely nothing is printed to the screen.

This is the code I am trying to use.

mbox = mailbox.MHMailbox("stat_inbox.mbox/Messages",email.message_from_file)
for msg in mbox:
     print(msg)          #just to see if anything is happening

Which mailbox type did you use? Perhaps MHMailbox in the wrong one...?