socket programming related.

hari.siri74 at gmail.com hari.siri74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:32:42 EDT 2007

I have just started working in network programming using python.
written code for socket connection between client and server. Client
sent data to server for server processing (also server echoing back
rcvd data to client). When there is ("if no data": break ) no data
from client then the while loops break in server. The server program
process recvd data and my requirement is to send back the *results* to
client program for user sake. I did many trials but no use, as these
socket calls are blocking, i could not make my req.