Problem in Socket.....

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Jul 24 14:31:24 EDT 2007

On 2007-07-24, Clement <jeba_ride at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to close the socket connection immediately in
> Python......

Sure.  Just call the socket's close() method.

[You really ought to get that sticky '.' key fixed.]

> Because i am getting error even though i close it after
> all the transfer....

You're going to have to be a bit more specific if you want
useful suggestions.

> I read from one article it is possible in C socket.... Whether
> is it possible in Python?

Yes.  The socket's close() method just calls libc's close() on
the socket.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! And then we could sit
                                  at               on the hoods of cars at