Extending Python by Adding Keywords & Data types

Maximus Decimus pingmaximus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:42:38 EDT 2007

Since, I am an amateur in using python, could you please be more
specific. For new data types, you had asked to implement the classes.
I intend to use C for implementing these data types. So where do i
need to implement these classes ie under which file or module in the
python package.

Thanks in advance.