*POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and willingto accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at psc.com
Wed Jan 17 14:34:39 EST 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen:

PLEASE take this discussion to a more appropriate forum.  There are many

forums where people will be happy to debate this: physics, firefighting,
metallurgy, geopolitics, etc.  This forum is about the Python
programming language.  Let's keep it that way.

Regards,

Barry
barry.carroll at psc.com
541-302-1107
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

-Quarry worker's creed