How to write code to get focuse the application which is open from server

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 15 14:49:03 EST 2007

At Monday 15/1/2007 15:53, vithi wrote:

>I am sorry that was a typing error. I try like that
>app.Print.OK.Click() but it was not working. The printer window was not
>IdentifiedIs their any method I can use to achive the same goal. How
>the window title was used as class name?. Could you please help me to
>solve this problem.

app.Print looks for a window whose title contains the word "Print"
(does it exist?), inside, looks for a control with "OK" (presumably a
button), and sends it a mouse click event.
There is a forum specific for pywinauto questions - see its homepage.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.