question about module resolution

Emin emin.shopper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:02:51 EST 2007

I put the lines you suggested in baz.py, but got an error:

Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 19 2006, 09:52:17) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
>>> import baz
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "baz.py", line 3, in <module>
    from .. import config
ValueError: Attempted relative import in non-package