Simple Matrix class

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 23 14:54:16 EST 2007

I've posted a simple Matrix class on my website as a small-footprint
package for doing basic calculations on matrices up to about 10x10 in
size (no theoretical limit, but performance on inverse is exponential).
 Includes:
- trace
- transpose
- conjugate
- determinant
- inverse
- eigenvectors/values (for symmetric matrices)
- addition and multiplication (with constant or other matrix)

Matrices are easily built from formatted strings, as in:

m = Matrix(  """1 2 3 4
                5 11 20 3
                2 7 11 1
                0 5 3 1""")

Pretty much a no-strings-attached license, just don't hassle me about
little things like warranty, support, merchantability, accuracy, etc.
See it at
http://www.geocities.com/ptmcg/python/index.html#matrix_py

-- Paul