We sell to everyone!!! Government, Wholesalers, Distributers, Entreprenuers.....www.martin-global.com

Martin Global martinglobal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:42:16 EST 2007

Martin Global is one of North America's leading importers of goods
 manufactured and produced throughout Asia. We are distinctively
unique
 from other importers, as we have one of North America's largest
networks
 linking our organization directly to thousands of manufacturers and
suppliers in
 Asia and throughout the world.

 We at Martin Global are proud of our reputation for excellence: a
 reputation based on our commitment to the highest manufacturing and
ethical
 standards.  At Martin Global, all of our business relationships with
customers,
 suppliers, manufacturers and employees rest on a foundation of
integrity and
 trust.

 Mission Statement

 Martin Global puts the needs of its clients first! We strive to
establish
 long-term personal relationships built upon clients' trust in our
ability
 to provide superior products at competitive prices. Whether you're a
large
 corporation, government entity or a sole proprietor, we take these
 relationships very seriously and we believe that our success is
measured
 by the success of our clients and their return business. Inquiries
always welcomed.

 Your message will responded to within 8 hours.

 Regards,

 Donovan Martin
 Martin Global

www.martin-global.com