how to unistall a Python package?

Colin J. Williams cjw at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 26 02:55:48 EST 2007

With Windows, a few packages, eg. PythonWin, also modify the registry.
numpy, the elaboration of numarray/numeric, and PythonWin have
RemoveXXX.exe in C:\Python25.

I don't know whether this is the standard approach.  There doesn't seem
to be a reference to Removal in the distutils document.

Colin W.