Python web app. (advice sought)

Ralf Schönian ralf at schoenian-online.de
Mon Jan 15 22:59:32 EST 2007

Tim Williams schrieb:
> On 15 Jan 2007 00:52:33 -0800, Torabisu <tpawley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't overlook Karrigell either,  with a tiny learning curve its
> always worth consideration, especially if you need rapid development
> and a web server that will sit on top of your exising .py modules.
>
> www.karrigell.com
>
> hth :)

I would also like to vote for Karrigell.

BTW: Does anyone knows how to avoid stopping/starting of the webserver
after changing external libraries? I have some own modules under
/opt/local/python/lib and import them by extending the path with
sys.path.append() After changing any file here, I have to restart
Karrigell.

Ralf Schoenian