scipy.optimize.lbfgsb help please!!!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:32:45 EST 2007

mclaugb wrote:
> Just to clarify--this is a multivariate algorithm.

Yes. That means that the domain of the objective function is multivariate. The
image is still a scalar.

  RR^n -f-> RR

> I changed the function
> Permmin to simply take the absolute value of (xmin, ymin) so that it returns
> one value.  Unfortunately, the error remains--it still returns this error:

Let's take this to the scipy-user list. Can you reduce your code down to a
small, complete example that demonstrates the problem? Without more information,
we can't help you. Also, we'll need to know what version of scipy you are using.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco