Beginners Tutorial in PDF Format?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 21 19:56:47 EST 2007

"W. Watson" <wolf_tracks at invalid.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:FJTsh.36658$Gr2.32367 at newssvr21.news.prodigy.net...
Robert Hicks wrote:
> W. Watson wrote:
>> I'd like to print a tutorial in one fell swoop, but it seems most on the
>> various sites are page by page embedded descriptions in the page. Any
>> available as a pdf?
>
> http://docs.python.org/download.html
>
> http://www.diveintopython.org/
>
> Thanks, but the first url takes me to a web page that contains the
> complete
> tutorial. Does choosing pdf (USA) in the table download a file that
> contains
> all the documents on the list below and to the left?

Try again. The first url goes to this page:
Download Python 2.5 Documentation (19 September 2006): To download an
archive containing all the documents for this version of Python in one of
various formats [pdf included, you can choose between Letter/A4].
Below, it says "These documents are not available for download
individually."

--
Gabriel Genellina