HTML Calendar code

Kajsa Anka bluejump at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 12:35:39 EST 2007

Before I re-invent something I would like to ask if there exists some code
that can be used for create the HTML code for a calendar which I then can
include on a web page.

The module in the standard library can create a calendar but I would like
display my schedule.

My idea is that it would read a simple text file and then create a weekly
calendar view (and/or a monthly) with my schedule.

Does some the code for this exist? (the ones I found all created calendars
but doesn't seem to include any schedule)

					jem