BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples, Building Collapses an Inside Job

John McCallum spammers-die at spam.microsoft.com
Wed Jan 31 07:07:49 EST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:48:45 -0600, soutjhyDin wrote:

> <stj911 at rock.com> wrote in message
> news:1170200864.492655.11850 at s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com...
>> http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml
>>
>> BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples, Building
>> Collapses an Inside Job
>
> [...]
>
> The Iron Oxide(s), dummy.

This is way off topic in most of the groups it has been posted to.
Please restrict replies to the only one that seems remotely relevant:

soc.culture.usa

We can just plonk the original author, and I'm sure most have, but when
others reply we need to plonk them too. It's just more effort. ;)

Cheers,
John McCallum
Edinburgh