Portable Python - free portable development environment !

perica.zivkovic at gmail.com perica.zivkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:37:03 EST 2007

Hi there,

I would like to announce the *first* beta release of the Portable
Python 1.0 beta. From today Portable Python website is also online and
you can find it on the location www.PortablePython.com.

About:
Portable Python is a Python programming language preconfigured to run
directly from a portable device (USB stick, iPod etc.), enabling you to
have, at any time, portable programming environment. Just download and
extract to your portable device and in 10 minutes you are ready to
create your next Python application. No registry modifications,
installations, totally portable.

Where to find it:
http://www.portablepython.com

regards,

Perica Zivkovic

P.S. did I mentioned that it is free? :-)