The Python Papers: Submit your Quotes

cyberco cyberco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 03:59:31 EST 2007

"Like silence in music, whitespace is where Python Power shows"

"The odd thing is that Python results in what I call YoYo-code. After
writing some code I always discover a shorter, more elegant and more
readable way of doing the same thing in Python. The same happens after
adding more functionality. This goes on indefinitely, resulting in a
piece of code whose length YoYo's over time"

"Python's power is that it is fitted for both simple and complex tasks.
You're not bothered with the restrictions that are only relevant when
building complex systems if you just want to do something simple" -
Berco Beute

"Jack of all trades, master as well"

    - Berco Beute